Monday, May 30, 2011

My Suggestions for Wizard101's New Furniture for the Sultan's Palace


I was thinking about what things we would need for the Sultan's Palace
since I thought that house needed
so much help with the decorations due to its size.

Also because a lot of Wiz101 furniture items doesn't even fit this house.

So here is my FEW suggestions and all pictures are based from Moroccan or Indian furniture styles.


\
It would be cool if we had a Camel Statue (or Mount?)



New Plate Setting? Or even a wall decor?


Decoration for the house? It could be designed different than this
but we need more stuff like that for our tables.

Of course, why not more pottery? This one is pretty cool.


Would be awesome if we had this statue.
It seems too perfect for Wizard101.
It's a god named Ganesh.


I would love to have this on my tables with a candle inside of it


This is very popular; the Moroccan Star. We can hang it from the ceiling.


The seating is very lush and comfortable. Burgurdy and pale peach colors.
With nice cushions to sit on the floor.


This is a cute little table. But Wizard101 could make it bigger with similar design.


I love the color Blue lol. But I love this rug. It's vibrant. But it has to be HUGE
to be able to look good in the huge rooms.


I thought this was so cool. I even like the way it's a bit broken.
As a statue, this would be excellent!


I also love this floor even as uncompleted, it looks amazing.


More Wall Decor... It could be in similar colors but different design.


I LOVE this. I would love to put this all over the walls
as the light for the room.


Very funky but would be cool in the Sultan's Palace as either flooring or wallpaper.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be posted once it is approved. Thank you for sending a comment! Have fun in the Spiral!

Pages