Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Legendary Artisan Times 7

Yes I have accomplished making a Legendary Artisan in EVERY school! It was quite a feat! But if I can do it, so can you!

 



  



  



So how did I do it? Evil Magma Peas! They gave me a lot of Aether and some Fossils. (Wizzy, please make more plants that drops a lot of Fossils. EMPS do not drop enough of it!) I also did some Bazaar Shopping! Thank god for Prickly Bear Cactus, they gave me so many snacks to sell! So my gold coffers were FULL and in fact, they were overflowing, so I was able to buy a lot of reagents. Yes that's all it took! If you have overflowing banks, buying reagents helps so much by making a dent in your mountain of gold. Then you are able to sell the gear that has been sitting in your bank which will give you more room to hold things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be posted once it is approved. Thank you for sending a comment! Have fun in the Spiral!

Pages