Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Shark Week & Producer's Sneak Peek!


ITS SHARK WEEK!



Don't forget to join our Wizard101 Shark Raffle and Pirate101 Hammershark raffle! You could win a Permanent Shark or Hammershark mount! Visit our Contests pages at StarsoftheSpiral.com
In fact, we have TONS of different contests going for both Wizard101 and Pirate101. You could win amazing prizes! August is CRAZYYYYYY!

Timothy: "Sharks are cool to gift."
Me: "I don't know.. You wanna it to bite the hand of the gift receiver?"
Timothy: "They'll still love it."
Me: "I'm not so sure.. Imagine this, you open the gift, shark jumps up, eats you whole in one swallow. The end."
Timothy: "And they still will be happy that they got a Shark mount. That's how special sharks are!"

THE PRODUCER'S SNEAK PEEK

Now for the Producer's Letter.. Have you noticed this little bit of the letter?

"What you find in the next major world after Azteca will rock Wizard101, and things will never be the same"

Ooh I'm getting so excited, what about you?! What do you think it could be?!


As for the "Something new and spooky this way comes..." and you click on the button for the special Sneak Peek and you see the photo below!


I'm hoping a brand new Halloween area! After October is not that far away! What do you think?

To read the letter in its entirety, go to: 

WAIT WHAT ABOUT CHRISTMAS?!


But that reminds me.. I wanna see a brand new Christmas area as well. I was chatting with Lindsey Goldengrove about this. And we both agreed that we would love to see piles of snow everywhere in the commons, a frozen lake that we could skate on and snowmen everywhere. And especially a large tree covered in ornaments and christmas lights! I'm a New Yorker, so this tree is extra special to me. I would love a similiar one in Wizard101.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be posted once it is approved. Thank you for sending a comment! Have fun in the Spiral!

Pages