Sunday, April 10, 2016

The Chest Surprises From The Daily Assignment



On the fifth day of Daily Assignment, I got an Elegant Hat Stand! Yes, the chest icons stand for random surprises. They could be mounts, furniture, jewels, even mini games!

Be aware that I'll try to keep this updated as possible. If you get anything new, post in the comments. Every bit helps. I only can be a Super Blogger if I have my army aka you guys to help me haha.

This is not going to be an exact loot table list. But this will give you a better understanding of what you could get.

The Rewards So Far

If you get something that is not here, tweet me at KelseyFireheart or post a picture of the item in the comments below.


Elegant Hat Stand *Auctionable
This is what I got. This looks quite pretty in my house! It's not interactable though.


Special Hat Stand
Photo Credit To The Shadow Magi


Sorcery Stones Game
Picture Credit To Dan Stormblade


Hot Shots Game
Picture Credit To Nicholas Iceflame


Ancient Koi 7 Day Mount
Picture Credit To Dan Stormblade


Unlocked Pingouin Trunk *No Auction
Picture Credit To Local Spider


Spiral Vine Rug *No Auction
Photo Credit To Mora Misthead


Sugar Khrystal (Seed)
Photo Credit To Mora Misthead


Cash Register
Photo Credit To Mora Misthead


Customizable Grizzleheim Sign
Photo Credit To Mora Misthead


Orange Transporter
Photo Credit to LegendaryRose


Armor Piercer Opal (Pet Jewel)
Credit To The Illuminati Jason


Spell-Defying Opal
Credit To DeathLordTori


Fishing Luck Opal
Credit To AngelThief




Wooden Well


Remember, if you have something new that is not listed, let me know!

So what reward did you get from your own chest surprise? It's so much fun doing those Daily Assignments. I bet they're making you want to try it out if you haven't even started! I know I would be.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be posted once it is approved. Thank you for sending a comment! Have fun in the Spiral!

Pages