Saturday, January 10, 2015

The Very Porcine Pigs


So, one of my 2015 resolutions was to learn more new words. Imagine to my surprise, while questing my pirate boys in Pirate101, I stumbled across a word that I never heard before.

Porcine.


Porcine - an adjective, meaning of, affecting, or resembling a pig or pigs.

Aha, that makes sense! The enemies were about to attack the Lord Mayor of Sujimura Village and well, they were actually ninja pigs who did resemble... pigs! Don't worry, I won the battle and the Lord Mayor was saved! And afterwards, I had a lovely breakfast with bacon... ;)


So, what new word in-game have you learned lately in Wizard101 or Pirate101? If none, what about new words outside of the game have you learned? Are there any cool new words you would love to see in-game?

Tell us by commenting below. Please only post clean words. Anything inappropriate will be deleted and you could be banned from posting comments. Thank you.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be posted once it is approved. Thank you for sending a comment! Have fun in the Spiral!

Pages