Friday, April 5, 2013

Kelsey's Artwork for the Week!


So... I have created three artworks in practically a day or two. I'm so excited to show you all. I'm incredibly picky. So I only like to show the perfect ones or at least ones I think are perfect. I hope you all enjoy them as much as I did drawing them. I also just received my new Wacom Bamboo drawing tablet. Normally I use the mouse, but sometimes if I do too much, it kills my shoulder. Am hoping that this tablet will help. So far I'm getting the hang of it! I can't wait to see what other artworks I will come up using it. Right now I'm doing a mix of mouse and tablet. Old habits dies hard.

I have a great idea that I'm going to work on for next week. So keep tuned. For now, enjoy the following artwork I have created this week.

Tada, can you guess who I am?

Made this for Timmy who loves giraffes. Loved it so much. Had to show y'all!

Out of the shadows, me will pounce on you.
Me be slealthy ninja! Judo Chop!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be posted once it is approved. Thank you for sending a comment! Have fun in the Spiral!

Pages