Disqus for Stars of the Spiral

Comments

The Hoarders of Wizard City

 


The Hoarders of Wizard City

Have you hoarded something in game? I know I have. I mean I'm a secret dragon. Don't tell others okay? Please? While cleaning up my attic, bank, shared bank and my own backpack, I keep finding things that made me go, "Why did I save this?!"


Here's My Top 5 Hoarded Items

Treasure Cards

Before Wizard101 expanded our Treasure Cards storage to 999, it was a super hard time holding on precious cards that you thought that you might need for future crafting, PvP and more.

But even with space for 999 treasure cards, I keep finding myself maxing out. Thank god for card holders on other accounts.... The problem is... I don't remember what they do ALREADY have.




Furniture

For decorators, you know what I'm talking about. You save everything because what if there's a new house or a new decorating idea. For some reason, I kept buying Sparse Fronds. Probably because I remember having such a hard time finding enough to craft a house with it. At my Avalon house, I actually have extra wood arcane walls that I bought from the bazaar then left at my house and did not do anything with for ... forever... Silly me for thinking that I would want to build a second floor.



Pets

I can't even trash a pet to save my life. I keep thinking, well but maybe they're good as decoration. Maybe they will turn out good in the future with great talents? So many what ifs. But then I forget where I put all of them and which ones are decoration or not. Story of my life.




Reagents

"Miss.. MISS! You have too many of a certain reagent which is why you just lost your reagent reward." Yes, YES, I know, Wizard101.. Yes, I have 999 Mist Wood... Don't ask me why I have that many.



Gardening Seeds

THANK GOD FOR SEED VAULTS! But really though, I save as many as I can. I saved a lot because I thought I would like to someday plant them at certain houses then Second Spring them. But I keep finding out that I keep forgetting or do not have the time nor the energy. I mean LITERAL ENERGY as in the green stuff in that potion thingy.

What about you? Have you hoarded similar stuff or something else that isn't listed?



The Hoarders of Wizard City The Hoarders of Wizard City Reviewed by The Fabulous K on Wednesday, August 24, 2016 Rating: 5

No comments:

Your comment will be posted once it is approved. Thank you for sending a comment! Have fun in the Spiral!

All W101 & P101 Images are Copyrighted by SotS, KingsIsle & Gameforge. Powered by Blogger.