Monday, December 15, 2014

Brand New Holiday Furniture from Wizard101 and Pirate101!




Merry Christmas, Pirates and Wizards! The Holiday Season is upon us and with that, we got brand new cool furniture never seen before in both games which are found in the Crown Shop.

There are more furniture than what is listed below, however they were introduced years ago. I am featuring only the brand new ones that have been added this month.

Also even though you can buy the below items for crowns and gold, I have only showed the gold prices with the exception for the Reindeer Flooring which is Crowns only. I'm not sure why.

**Do not forget to click on the pictures to enlarge them for better viewing.**

Pirate101 New Holiday Furniture










Wizard101 New Holiday Furniture




I can't wait to see what you all come up with those cool new furniture. Just do not forget that there's even MORE new Holiday Furniture in the new Wintertime Pack. We have listed all of the Wintertime Pack's new furniture items there along with pictures in our Wintertime Pack Guide.

Happy Holidays, Everyone!

5 comments:

  1. As a person who LOVES compact housing, I must say this update gives me the giggles just thinking about it! The problem, as you stated, is the sheer pricing of most of these items and how they kinda kill the whole process. I love that KI is giving players more incentive to duel ships, but the prices are just way too steep.

    I just want to buy the toilet right now (hey, gotta start somewhere!) and its price is already something that's gonna take me several hours to reach. And that's just for a toilet of all things--that doesn't even consider the rediculously expensive sink and even more expensive galley.

    Even with the messed up prices, this is yet another amazing update for folks like myself who could care less about the whole pet business, but are in love with the simpler things like housing and (hopefully someday!) gardening. I look forward to KI expanding on the black market more and hopefully fixing these ridiculous prices.



    (Also, yet another great article!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for that lovely comment. Luckily, in Live, they have lowered some of the prices of the items, especially the Captain's Quarters. I know that it will take a while for us to earn scrip for the items. But I am hoping that if we are patient enough, we will get what I want. I already got the spider pet, so I was able to cross one thing off my Want List from the Black Market. Hehehe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol, I know. Hopefully next year, pirates will get their own stockings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fashion Infatuation: You have shared something so sweet and modest and genuine about your writing. Thanks !

    chairs in Irvine

    ReplyDelete

Your comment will be posted once it is approved. Thank you for sending a comment! Have fun in the Spiral!

Pages