Tuesday, December 1, 2015

What I Am Thankful For In 2015


I was thinking about what I'm thankful for, so I decided to make a post about what I'm exactly thankful for. What are your thanks for this year? Mine are as follows.

  • I give thanks to those who always welcomed me with a hello when I pop up online.
  • I give thanks to the community managers of Pirate101 and Wizard101 as well as #JuliaFromKI. Without them, the KingsIsle community would not be the same.
  • I give thanks for all of the hybrids I've discovered in Pirate101, without them I wouldn't have found amazing new friends in the morphing tent.
  • I give thanks to Exploding Kittens for being my first ever backed project on Kickstarter. Without them, I wouldn't have the courage to try that site out.
  • I give thanks to the writers of Pirate101 and Wizard101 for creating stories that we can relate to.
  • I give thanks to the bad times which reminds me how good the good times were.
  • I give thanks to the good times that reminds me that life can be good and nothing bad lasts forever.
  • I give thanks to the coders and testers who make sure the games' newest updates are ready for us to play as well as creating new stuff for us!
  • I give thanks to Bonnie Anne, Catbeard and Ratbeard for the funny things they say in-game.
  • I give thanks that the color turquoise exists because that's just my favorite color ever.
  • I give thanks for every wonderful thing that was said about me that raised my spirit.
  • I give thanks to my sweet dog and my rotten (and lovely) cat.
  • I give thanks to Pirate101 for allowing me to be a pirate again! It's quite lovely to do ship battles!
  • I give thanks to all of my followers and supporters who gives me a reason to be on everyday.
  • I give thanks to the game designers that created wonderful games for us to enjoy.
  • I give thanks to everyone who made me laugh this year.
  • I give thanks for my family who stayed together and remained strong through the tough years.
  • I give thanks for my teacher, Falmea, without her I wouldn't be a great Fire Wizard!
  • I give thanks to all of the kind people in the community who have been the backbone of this community.
  • I give thanks to Morganthe, Malistaire and future thanks to Old Cob for letting me defeat them. It just reaffirms that I am awesome.
  • I give thanks for every little surprise I have been given.
  • I give thanks for the strength that helped me endure through rough years.
  • I give thanks for my nephew who made me a first time aunt.
  • I give thanks for my Fire From Above spell, for without those mouse boys I would not be gleefully shouting "BOMBS AWAY!"
  • Lastly, I am thankful for cookie dough ice cream because nothing in the world can beat that taste!

What about you? What are you thankful for?
Have a great Thanksgiving!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be posted once it is approved. Thank you for sending a comment! Have fun in the Spiral!

Pages