Saturday, December 29, 2018

Resolution? Nope, commitment!




New Year is almost among us!
What will you, my dear reader, will be committing towards?


Here is my to-do list for my wizards:


1) Finish all of the pet projects that I have been lagging since last year
(I’m a pet enthusiast but the holiday season & family members coming over is no joke.I bet
some of you are already in the same boat. No worries! You’re not alone! As some of you are reading this, 
I will be in Time Square New York getting all squished waiting for
that crystal to drop! Hehe)

2) Quest till I drop dead
(Admit it, we’ve all been there~. I love the storyline, the graphic arts, and battling all the bosses but we can all agree questing takes time. Some of us just don’t have that. It’s alright though! Don’t forget to take a break from time to time! Who knows...Maybe you’ll have a new world coming out when you get back~)


3) Farm all the things I said I would
(Oh boy, I hate admitting this one. I tell myself I’m going to come onto the game tomorrow to far mirror lake for my elegant gear but when it’s time, I just tell myself, ”It’s ok, I’ll do it tomorrow”. Let’s take up the challenge, shall we? If I can keep myself from procrastinating all year long, I will start eating my veggies. I will regret this challenge if I lose for sure….oh no.) 

4) More family time 
(I completely understand if you don't agree, no worries, I respect everyone's opinion. As time passes, most of us are often on our phones, laptop, or some form of technology that is driving us away from our loved ones, let's not forget to come back to reality from time to time! I know how this can since there has been this mobile game that I've been so addicted to as well. If I can do it, I promise you can do it too!)


5) Make new friends and most of all, have fun
(These past months, everything from life to game and social has been hectic with all the drama. It’s time to start a new book of 2019, not a chapter. Let’s all be friends and forgive those who did us wrong before. Don’t forget to enjoy life because you can never take back time so let’s live now and never regret!)



That’s about all I can come up for now….


What are some your commitments that you've planned? Let me know! I'd love to hear it!




Wishing you all a Happy (early) New Year!
Cheers to welcome a positive and prosperous 2019 to all!

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be posted once it is approved. Thank you for sending a comment! Have fun in the Spiral!

Pages