Saturday, August 15, 2015

Blaugust Day 15: Rise and Destroy Coming Soon Near You!




"Smash cities in this monster adventure! Use strategy and a team of massive bugs, dinosaurs and creatures to rampage your way through enemy buildings to take your planet back from the greedy humans. The monsters were supposed to keep the planet safe, but while they were sleeping humans came and stole all their technology, kidnapped their monster friends and built cities all over! The only way to get your technology back and restore the planet to its proper order is to wake up and smash all those cities to bits." - Rise and Destroy



KingsIsle Entertainment has introduced a new mobile game that is outside of the Wizard101 and Pirate101 spiral - Rise and Destroy. This game is only available in Australia and Ireland for the time being. However, in Fall 2015, the game will be released worldwide on both iOS and Android.

Rise and Destroy Features:

• Unlock powerful monsters through your campaign of destruction across the map
• Smash thousands of buildings in 90 levels of gameplay across three environments
• Evolve your monsters and conquer fire, electricity and ice elemental powers for maximum damage
• Strategize combinations and use puzzle physics to your advantage to create an amazing demolition domino effect
• Complete Monster Cup Challenges in each level to gain better rewards and bonus items
• Get tiny but mighty creeplings to help defend your monster against the humans
• Manage reclaimed technology and monsters in a super cool control cave



I'm incredibly excited about this game. I can't wait to start playing it and send my monster out on its rampage. This time it's actually okay to destroy! I always felt like I had an inner Firezilla inside of me on the account that I play a Fire Wizard in Wizard101 who can cast a Firezilla spell. I always have said that when angry, I turn into a Firezilla. I even roar. It's kinda embarrassing and hopefully funny. My friends would run in mock terror of me. So now, I can have my own personal monster and make it destroy things? Move over, Firezilla. It's time for me to play Rise and Destroy!


Visit Rise and Destroy's Concept Art at: http://www.starsofthespiral.com/risedestroyconceptart
Visit Rise and Destroy's Monster Stats at: http://www.starsofthespiral.com/risedestroymonsters
Visit Rise and Destroy's official site at: RiseandDestroy.com
Visit Rise and Destroy's Vines at: https://vine.co/u/1228390230529400832
Visit Rise and Destroy's Twitter at: https://twitter.com/risedestroy
Visit Rise and Destroy's Facebook Page at: https://www.facebook.com/riseanddestroy?ref=br_rs

Come and join the Blaugust Challenge! Check out their official guidelines at:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be posted once it is approved. Thank you for sending a comment! Have fun in the Spiral!

Pages