Monday, August 17, 2015

Blaugust Day 17: Pirate101 PvP & Win!



So Pirate101 is hosting a week of PvP contest from today, August 17th to this Sunday, the 23rd. They're even giving away crowns to 11 random winners! The top winner will be lucky enough to get sixty thousand crowns and the 10 runner ups will get ten thousand crowns. 

All you have to do is log in Pirate101, play Ranked PvP in the Brawling Hall, up to 5 times a day per account. Each PvP battle you complete, win or lose, will be counted as an entry.


So I decided to give it a try today. I haven't even tried PvP in Pirate101 Test Realm. So this will be an adventure for me, even though at first it didn't go well. 


See that explosion? That marked one of my defeats.


Sorry! Bah, humbug!


Even if you lose, you still earn 5 scrip!

After losing FOUR times, yes I know, I am a noob. Shut up. HAHA. A friend, Mason, kindly told me how to set up my companions better. After fixing their epics and talents, I hoped for the best in the fifth battle. Guess how it went?


I finally was as smooth and speedy as El Toro. They couldn't get me down!


This big guy scared me the most. I mean.. he is BIG! And those shells of his, well when they explode, they can be pretty painful. But I did it! I got him to his knees and had him surrender!


WOOT WOOT! I WIN I WIN... FINALLY!


If you win, you get 10 scrip. SCORE!

It was a learning experience for me since this was my very first time doing Pirate101 PvP. It was pretty interesting and fun. I will definitely continue it all this week. I sure hope that I will learn more tomorrow and make more new friends. But what I was pleased the most about was the people I had to face in the arena. They were pretty nice, they even gave me tips! We wished each other good luck and told each other what a good job we did even though *I* stunk. I loved the sportsmanship! 

Even though the scrip amounts were low, it was still helpful to me because I plan to buy some neat items from the new PvP vendors there. I really love the new world art furniture that's available. It's simply stunning!

Well, hopefully I will see *you* in the arena this week. If you do see me, please be kind to me. Haha. I wish you all good luck!

Come and join the Blaugust Challenge! Check out their official guidelines at:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be posted once it is approved. Thank you for sending a comment! Have fun in the Spiral!

Pages