Monday, August 31, 2015

Blaugust Day 31: The Finish Line



So today is the last day for the Blaugust challenge. If you didn't know by now, the Blaugust challenge is held by Belghast of the blog, Tales of the Aggronaut. The challenge is simple. Do a blog post or a vlog every single day for the month of August. 

This is why you have been seeing daily posts from me every single day. Man, it's exhausting mentally, but you know what? I still can say that I have enjoyed it. I learned what are my limitations as well as discovered what I can do which exceeded my expectations. One is endurance. Two is how I can find ideas. Three is understanding my flaws as well as overcoming them. And many more.

I sure hope that you have been doing the challenge along with me. If not, I hope that I have encouraged you to join this challenge next year. I want to thank Belghast for this challenge. The challenge has been a refreshing change and a great learning experience for me, both personally and professionally.

I know for myself, I will be joining the challenge again next year to see if I have improved or not. I'm quite curious about that part. I want to make sure that by next year, I have fixed my flaws or at least improved them. It will be a good test by then.

But for now, I am going to enjoy today and be proud of myself that at least I followed through to the end. I think I'll be treating myself to ice cream today. Pineapple style.

Come and join the Blaugust Challenge! Check out their official guidelines at:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be posted once it is approved. Thank you for sending a comment! Have fun in the Spiral!

Pages