Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Blaugust Day 4: New One Shot Duels Badges



When I was doing the one shot duels, I noticed that there were new badges for them. I took pictures of the badges I earned and discovered. I was tickled by some of them. I instantly loved Gumshoe and Super Sleuth because who wouldn't be a detective like Sherlock Bones. It's hard for me to pick a second favorite. Probably the Krokopatra badges.


Gumshoe - Do (1) Meowarity One Shot Duel
Super Sleuth - Do (10) Meowarity One Shot Duel


Bone Rattler - Do (1) Rattlebone One Shot Duel
Bone Grinder - Do (10) Rattlebone One Shot Duel


Krokopatra's Bane- Do (1) Krokopatra One Shot Duel
Krok Queen Quasher - Do (10) Krokopatra One Shot Duel


Champion of the Sky - Do (1) Zeus One Shot Duel
Immortal Conqueror - Do (10) Zeus One Shot Duel

I have all badges except Immortal Conqueror. I plan on trying to collect it this week.  Zeus is quite a formidable opponent and ten times is quite a hurdle. I hope it goes well! I'm also hoping that it will make me lucky enough to get a death school mount as a drop. That mount is actually my favorite out of all school mounts that's available to craft and obtain.

Are you also working on the badges? Which one? All of them? Any of them your favorite?

Come and join the Blaugust Challenge! Check out their official guidelines at:
http://aggronaut.com/2015/07/21/the-revenge-of-blaugust/



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be posted once it is approved. Thank you for sending a comment! Have fun in the Spiral!

Pages