Monday, August 24, 2015

Blaugust Day 24: Pirate101's Arrrgust Flag Design Contest


The Flag Template You Can Use For The Contest

This week, Pirate101 is hosting a Flag Design contest for ARRRgust!

The Grand Prize Winner will win sixty thousand crowns while the five Runner Ups will win an Epic Hero Galleon. There will be also 10 Honorable Mentions who could win seven thousand crowns. Deadline is August 30th, midnight CST. Don't forget to include your Pirate101 username with your entry!


I'm thinking of entering this contest. I got a crazy idea, but it probably won't win any prizes. But hey, the fun is in creating something! Someone pointed out that there will be great artists who will be winning this. That's probably true, but that won't stop me from trying and having a giggle at my weird and yucky art. I hope I see your entries. I love seeing others' art. They usually blow me away!

Come and join the Blaugust Challenge! Check out their official guidelines at:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be posted once it is approved. Thank you for sending a comment! Have fun in the Spiral!

Pages