Tuesday, June 11, 2013

New Spell Found In New PvP Arena Gears!


So... I decided to run to Test Realm with Cody Raventhorn and bumped into Alexander Lionheart. We all chatted about the new PvP Arena Gear Additions which I added stats for below for along with prices. Plus new Mega Snacks information which I also put below as well as the brand new Arena Bought Reagents.

But Cody exclaimed quite loudly in my ear that there's a new spell on the new PvP Arena. So here it is.. Threefold Fever. I wonder if this is crafted or a brand new spell we will be seeing coming soon!

Threefold Fever - -25% to next 3 Healing Spells

****************************

Okay, here's my concern about the new PvP Gear. 5,000 Arena Tickets just for hat, robe and shoe. Then another what 1000, 2000 Arena Tickets for the rest. It could cost us 7,000 Arena Tickets approximately. Too much?

HATS


I do love a feather in my hat. :D





****************************

ROBES



Ooh la la, I look pretteh!




 ****************************

BOOTS


I love boots that look so fancy like this. I'll be fighting in style in this.





****************************

WANDS

Be careful, my blade is extra sharp ;)





****************************

RINGS

There's no price atm, the prices are currently at 0 which is bugged obviously.





****************************

AMULETS

There's no price atm, the prices are currently at 0 which is bugged obviously.




*****************************

ATHAMES

There's no price atm, the prices are currently at 0 which is bugged obviously.






**********************************

DECKS

There's no price atm, the prices are currently at 0 which is bugged obviously.





********************************

REAGENTS


Brand new Agent Purchased Reagents. Amber & Agave Nectar imo is priced way too highly!








*********************************************

NEW MEGA SNACKS


Don't you love the snack names? I do! Hehe!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be posted once it is approved. Thank you for sending a comment! Have fun in the Spiral!

Pages