Sunday, September 9, 2012

The Marleybone Church

So I was walking around in Puerto Mico, a Marleybone colony in the Skull Island world. I noticed that every time I tried to get in, there would be a "St. Fido's Church" popping up. I knew that this meant that this place I can get in, but it's not accessible to me at this time. Then I realized that there's a stormgate to Marleybone that is not opened. So I figured that maybe one of the quests to open the Marleybone stormgate will eventually let me in the church for a quest.

But it got me thinking.... What do you think the church looks like on the inside?! 

After all Monquista's church was amazing.


What do you guys think the Marleybone church would look like inside if we got in?
Leave comments below this post. I'm really curious what you guys think.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be posted once it is approved. Thank you for sending a comment! Have fun in the Spiral!

Pages