Monday, September 17, 2012

"I'm Porky And I Know It" Song Remake




Every time I look at my Defender Pigs, I think of this song. LOL!! It just cracks me up cos it's all about his belly jiggly. 

"When I walk on by, girls be looking like dang he fly, I rock out to the beat, walking down the street watching you all freak out, yeah, This is how I roll, yeah I'm out of control, It's Prime Porker Pig with the belly so big, An like Cyrus Drake rock out the club, yeah..
Ahhh Girl look at that belly, I-I-I don't work out, Ahhh Girl look at that belly, I-I-I don't work out.
When I walk in the spot, this is what I see,  Everybody stops and they staring at me, I got a passion in my belly and I ain't afraid to show it, show it, show it, show it... I'm porky and I know it
Yo, when I hear the call, you won't believe it all, When I'm at the beach, I'm in a headband looking all peachy (whaat?), This is how I roll, come on ladies it's time to go, We headed into battle, baby don't be nervous, No shoes, no shirt, and I still get the power (watch!).

Jiggle, jiggle, jiggle, jiggle, jiggle yeah, Jiggle, jiggle, jiggle jig-yea, yea, Do the jiggle, man, I do the jiggle, man, I'm Porky and I know it...Ayyy, yeah..
Ahhhh Girl look at that body, I-I-I don't work out, Ahhhh Girl look at that body, I-I-I don't work out,..
I'm porky and I know it!"

SuperPig Image Source: http://craigstevenmiller.com/super-pig/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be posted once it is approved. Thank you for sending a comment! Have fun in the Spiral!

Pages